How to stop the foul smell of mouth. It really smell bad. Some time. Sir plss suggest me something..

How to stop the foul smell of mouth. It really smell bad....
Dear lybrate-user, the foul smell in your mouth is due to accumulation of food debris, which is a result of inadequate maintenance of oral hygiene. I suggest that you get thorough professional cleaning/scaling done from a dentist, and use antibacterial mouthwashes thereafter. You should also clean your tongue twice daily with a tongue cleaner. Following all these measures will solve your problem. Hope that helps.
First go for professional scaling n polishing of teeth. Than maintain it as follows. Brush twice daily n use a mouthwash. Also clean your tongue. Avoid oilly, spicy n sticky foods. Limit your frequency of food intake to 4-5 times a day. Gargle your mouth with water forcefully after you eat or drink anything. Increase intake of water. Avoid onions, garlic n alcohol at night.