I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.

I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove ...
These are the best methods to cure pimples fast -: • To control the sebum (oily) secretion you should maintain your hormonal level. Because imbalance in hormone level causes excessive sebum (oil) production and causes pimples. So do not take stress and do exercise daily such as running, jogging and long breathing exercises. • Use oil free face wash and drink 7 -8 glass of water daily. • Do not touch your pimple because your finger transfer bacteria to it and make it worse. If you touch it then clean your face with water. Touch your face very less. • you can use a face pack of fuller's earth (multani mitti) with rose water one time in a day for seven days. It removes toxins from skin and remove pimples.,• • Give Steam your face to open the pores, which in turn clear the skin. Steam your face for 3-5 minutes daily. • You can take 2 teaspoon of SAAFI SYRUP daily for 1 month for clear face. • Take 20 gm powder of Black pepper and 50 gm of Amla powder. Mix it and take 1/2 tea spoon of this mixed powder daily with luke warm water for 15 days for pimple free skin. • Take Vitamin-A rich diet & you can take Vitamin-A capsule of 25, 000 I. U. Only under the supervision of a doctor. • use a mild moisturiser for your skin only in winters.. You can consult me privately for detailed and complete treatment.