I have dark circles behind my eyes. How to remove them with easy home made solution. Please help.

I have dark circles behind my eyes. How to remove them wi...
DEAR Lybrate USER …. You have to follow some basic things, so that you get better results in a short period of time …. 1) take solid diet two times in a day and liquid diet two times in a day. 3) drink only 100-150 ml of lukewarm water during meals …. 4) don’t drink water before meal for one hour and one hour after meal…5) avoid oily, spicy, junk, fermented and stale foods…. 6) try to sleep upto 10-11 pm. 7) avoid coffee and tea…. A) apply paste of nutmeg and milk on dark circles with gentle massage. Leave it for 10-20 minutes. After it wash face with lukewarm water. Do this two times in a day. B) take 10 gm of ajova seeds along with 10 gm of jiggery after meals…. C) take 30 ml of lemon juice along with 15 ml of honey early in the morning on empty stomach. Do all these things for 15 days. It gives you good result. THANKS.