6 years experience
Ask Free Question
* take calcium rich diet daily. Take a glass (300 ml) of full cream milk daily or 100 gm of cheese or 1-2 eggs regularly. * give a gentle oil massage to knees regularly and wrap your knees with cloth dipped in hot water for atleast 10-15 minutes.
* wear knee cap or wrap crape bandage during walk for knee support.
* sit atleast for 5-8 minutes in sunlight in morning or evening for vitamind.
*avoid heal shoe and wear only flat shoes for balanced load on knees.
* check out your blood sugar level and hemoglobin level in every 6 months.
* if you have any history of rheumatoid arthritis in family then checkout your ra factor.
* take guggalu tablets if himalaya one tablet daily for atleast 3 months.
* take a piece of garlic, crush it and boil it a glass of milk and drink daily for fast pain relief.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Knee Pain treatment