Sir or mam, how can I reduce my fat in stomach and give me some tips for stay healthy.

Sir or mam, how can I reduce my fat in stomach and give m...
To reduce belly fat you need to be particular about food choices & timings. Eat small & frequent meals. Include high fiber foods in your diet such as whole cereals & whole pulses. Drink plenty of water. Avoid refined foods from your diet such as maida, pasta. Keep check on your food intake.
Go for brisk walk 45 minute daily. Take 3 cup green tea daily (jasmine flavour). Have diet rich in fruits vegetable salads & multigrain aata roti avoid rice, deserts, and fried stuffed. Drink 2-3 liters water in a day.
Parsley is another leafy vegetable that is loaded with antioxidants and has luteolin that helps in removing free radicals in the body. •Make sure that you add the parsley in your daily diet either in salads or as a food flavor to improve your body metabolism. •You can also drink boiling water that has parsley soaked in it every day. •You can also extract juice from the parsley and drink this juice once in two days to see effective weight loss results.