DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
26 years experience
Ask Free Question
Before starting any nourishment treatment, there is a need of removing the dead cells those have formed already due to improper maintenance. If you wouldn’t have taken care of your neck that much, it would have filled with more and more of waste accumulated dead cells by now. Let us scrub away them with a magical kitchen ingredient called ‘oats’. You have to simply grind oats coarsely and add a dash of tomato puree to it. Make sure not to grind oats as powder fine powder as it might loose the exfoliating properties.
Apply this mixture evenly on to your neck skin and leave it for about 20 minutes. After that, wet your finger tips and start scrubbing your neck gently; wash away with cold water and moisturizer. This process can be followed twice or thrice a week to achieve faster results in removing dead skin cells and dark patches from the neck.
• Take a resolution to wash your neck every time you wash your face.
• Never hide the facial moisturizer from your neck skin.
• Heat almond oil and massage your neck once in a month for better blood circulation and glow.
• Doesn’t your neck mind the harmful UV rays? Your neck skin needs sunscreen too, so never say no to sunscreen lotion and make your neck suffer.
• Last but not the least; do not wear allergic metal ornaments or other street bought chains on your neck as they cause neck darkening.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Sunburn treatment