I am 25 male and newly married. When I make love with my wife the combination of sperm and blood us coming. Is there any problem?

I am 25 male and newly married. When I make love with my ...
Seeing blood in the semen can make a man anxious. Fortunately, it doesn't always signal a major medical problem. For men younger than 40 with no related symptoms and no risk factors for underlying medical conditions, blood in semen often disappears on its own. But for men 40 and over, chances are higher that blood in the semen needs evaluation and treatment. This is especially true for men who: Have repeated episodes of blood in the semen Have related symptoms while urinating or ejaculating Are at risk for cancer, a bleeding disorder, or other conditions Blood in the semen is called hematospermia or hemospermia. When men ejaculate, they typically don't examine their semen looking for blood. So it’s not known how common the condition is. Causes of Blood in the Semen Blood in the semen can come from several different sources: Infection and inflammation. This is the most common cause of blood in the semen. Blood can come from an infection or inflammation, in any of the glands, tubes, or ducts that produce and move semen from the body. These include: Prostate (the gland that produces the fluid part of semen) Urethra (the tube that carries urine and semen from the penis) Epididymis and vas deferens (tiny tube-like structures where sperm mature before ejaculation) Seminal vesicles (which add more fluid to the semen) It can also come from an STI (sexually transmitted infection) such as gonorrhea or chlamydia, or from another viral or bacterial infection. Infection and inflammation are the culprits behind nearly four out of every ten cases of blood in the semen.