Yesterday I got miscarriage 9 weeks pregnant, I have third problem and now it's OK. Before all doctors told I can't get pregnant my AHM level is too low but I got pregnancy and that miscarriage. Why I got miscarriage? Can I get pregnancy again? And please don't call my number I can't talk directly with you. please send messages.

Yesterday I got miscarriage 9 weeks pregnant, I have thir...
Anti-Müllerian Hormone, or ‘AMH’ as it is often called, is a hormone which is given off by developing follicles, which are egg sacs containing immature eggs. By measuring this with a blood test, it gives an idea of the state of ovarian reserve and how many eggs are left in the ovaries. This can help determine whether and how urgently treatment is needed, and also how a woman may respond to treatment. AMH naturally decreases with age as the ovarian reserve is depleted, and women in their 40s frequently have low AMH results. AMH levels are considered ‘satisfactory’ if they are above 21.98 pmol/l, although age and other circumstances have to be taken into account in order to make the most accurate assessment.Low AMH is not a cause of infertility, but it is an indication of a decreased egg reserve. When there are fewer developing eggs in the ovaries, the chance of a mature and healthy egg being released and fertilised decreases. In age-related low AMH, the quality of the eggs may also be affected, as eggs accumulate mutations over time. This may mean that the chances of abnormal fertilisation and miscarriage are increased. your detail reports are required for further treatement. you may consult privately