I have taken up a preventive test and few items are inbred, please help interpret the report Cardiac Risk Makers:- apolipoprotein -A1 (APO-A1)-97mg/DL apolipoprotein -B (APO-A1)-97mg/DL High Sensitivity C Reactive Protein (hs-CRP)- 8.81mg/L APO B/APO A1 Ratio: 1 Liver apart amino transferase (SGOT)-38.5U/l Alanine Transaminase (SGPT)-52.7U/l Please note I have diabetes 2 and its avg of 140 I am on no medication from past 1 year.

I have taken up a preventive test and few items are inbre...
Liver enzymes are normal, c reactive protein is high -it can be due to infection/inflammation anywhere in the body, need not be due to heart or only due to heart in absence of specific symptoms of other organs, apo-1 is normal it is a fat+protein combo in blood that is water soluble and keeps circulating in the blood, in a way it reflects the good cholesterol which should be at a higher level to prevent blockages in the blood vessels, apo-b is very high -means it is a precursor of bad cholesterol in the blood that is responsible for blockages and plaque formation. Your dm-2 is under control with medication. You have to bring down apo-b by cutting down bad fats like transfats, oily food, etc which I am sure you are doing to control your dm. By increasing good cholesterol precursors like apo-1 & other apos except b (remember b for bad) your chances of getting bad fats on higher levels will get reduced. Take water with a spoon of honey (allowed for dm) with juice of a lemon every morning on empty stomach -it does burn bad fats, eat a spoon of good fats like desighee/ butter + a katori of assorted nuts every day (allowed for dm) cut down extra carbs in place of good calories gained.