Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 Year Old Men My Penis is 7 inch how to grow it because after 6 months my marriage so I can request to you that increase my penis size and I enjoy my married live.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 24 Year Old Men My Penis is 7 inch how to grow it be...
I think your size is sufficient but can make it strong healthy for future. So can take the following for best result. 1. Farbah oil for local applicatio. (it is useful for stimulant of male organ and effective for its muscular stiffness. It enlarge and thickens the male organ more naturally and safely. It gives very effective result within few minute after rubbing the oil.
6 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.