I have to big teeth's in my front of mouth. And I want to cut or reduce the size of teeth.

I have to big teeth's in my front of mouth. And I want to...
Hi lybrate-user! as is evident from your concern, the two central incisors in your upper jaw seem to be of slightly bigger size than the rest of your teeth. In that situation, we can trim the size of your two teeth to the extent that sensitivity does not occur. If needed, we might have to make a diagnostic model of your teeth using impression techniques and then we can evaluate any further modifications required. The whole procedure is going to be an absolutely" painless"
The size of the teeth can not be reduced by any means. If they are more prominent then consult a dentist in your vicinity as you might be needing braces for your front teeth. One more thing you should not be much worried about them, be happy in what you are. Love yourself as that is the most important thing because you cannot change everything which you or someone else thinks is not looking good. Goodluck.
Cutting teeth is not advisable as this make teeth prone to sensitivity and caries. Better option is orthodontic braces.