Sometimes I feel extreme pain in my teeth, left downside. I tried some toothpaste, some special tooth powder also. But I didn't get any result. Please help me in this regard.

Sometimes I feel extreme pain in my teeth, left downside....
Toothache is mainly due to carious lesion or periodontal problem. First we have to identify the cause then we can start the treatment part. For pain relief, you can take an analgesic. Also start warm saline gargles. If the problem persist, you need to consult a dentist for more specific diagnosis and treatment would be tailored accordingly.
The type of treatment you have for toothache will depend on the cause of the pain, so your dentist will examine your mouth and may carry out an X-ray to try to identify the problem. •If your toothache is caused by tooth decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If your toothache is caused by a loose or broken filling, the filling will be taken out, any decay will be removed and a new filling put in place. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection. •If your toothache can't be treated using these methods, or if your tooth is impacted (wedged between another tooth and your jaw), it may need to be removed.