Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 61 years old woman suffering severe leg pain for the last 1 year and cant stand for long time. What to do now?

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, I think you are suffering from slip disc / sciatica. Please get an x ray done and visit a physio in town regards.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.