6 years experience
Ask Free Question
For prevention of hair loss follow these instructions:
•Take proper sleep of 6 - 7 hours. Do meditation to destress yourself. You can do Pranayams or take long deep breaths whlie closing your eyes I a peaceful environment for at least 8-10 minutes.
• Add protein containing items in your foods for healthy hair growth such as take a bowl of cereal daily and a glass of milk or 100 gm cheese or 1-2 eggs..
• To reduce hairfall and whitening of hairs, Practice Yogasana like Shirshasana and Sarwangasana only under the guidance of Expert.
• you can use mahabhringraj oil and apply it 3 times in a week massage your scalp for 10 to 15 minutes daily.
• Avoid the excess use of products such as hair colours or shampoo.
* Take Vitamin-E rich foods like dry fruits (Almonds, Pista etc) daily.
* You can take Vitamnin E supplement (100 mg capsiles) daily and tab. Boitin only under the supervision of nearest physician.
* Apply the egg yolk to the scalp atleast once a week. It gives nourishment to hair root and enhances hair growth.
Lastly, The last step is crucial as it seals in the nourishment. Try making this mask at home. In a bowl, mix two eggs, honey and some coconut oil.
Leave the mask on for 20 minutes, then rinse with a mild shampoo.
For relief from dandruff:
Apply curd on the scalp for atleast 15 min twice in a week and sit in sunlight.
2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Hair Loss treatment