I want to know that how can people will be young in the age of 50. What diet should we take to be young at the age of 50. How can those people stay away from disease at the age of 50. Give me some tips to stay young in the age of 50.

1. Eat well – Take a balanced Diet comprising of 45% carbohydrate, 30% protein and 25% fat, plenty of green leafy vegetables, fruits. Don’t over eat. Avoid junk, spicy, oily, high calorie, cholesterol rich diet don’t skip your breakfast. Take warm, homemade food. Avoid food and drink from outside. Don’t skip or postpone your meal. Minimize consumption of refined grains like white rice, white bread, sugary or refined food. 2. Keep hydrated- Drink 2 liters /8-10 glasses of water daily 3. Do regular exercise for one hour daily like brisk walking/Jugging etc 4. Take adequate rest- 7-8 hours of sound sleep in the night is required to remain healthy 5. Avoid stress, anxiety, depression, agitation etc 6. Find time for relaxation and enjoyments with friends and family 7. Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control emotion, improve concentration and relieve stress 8. Avoid smoking, consumptionof tobacco and Alcohol 8. Develop hobby, Learn new skill 9. Go for detail Annual Health check up.