SIr, I am santosh Kumar Sahoo. I am 32 years old. I have melasma problem on my face since 2010. I am using" SUNKARE" lotion on my face. Still no result. I came to know that, it is due less melalite hormone in my body. Please suggest me, how can I increase menaline in my body. And how my brown patch on my face will be removed?

SIr, I am santosh Kumar Sahoo. I am 32 years old. I have ...
DEAR Lybrate USER. You have to follow some basic things so that you get better results in a short period of time. 1) take solid diet two times in a day and liquid diet two times in a day 2) drink only 100-150 ml of lukewarm water during meals . 3) don’t drink water before meal for one hour and one hour after meal4) avoid oily, spicy, junk, fermented and stale foods. 5) avoid late night sleeping habits 6) avoid coffee and tea. A) take 30ml of triphala juice and 10 ml of honey early in the morning on empty stomach and at night before sleep. B) take 30 ml of DAAAIMAVLEHA after meals along with 30 ml of water. C) take 2-2 tablets of arogyavardhini vati and sutshekhar rasa after meals, do all things for 7 days. This formulation is effective.