I have little back pain from 5 days. It gets increase when I sleep at night and after waking up in the morning. So can you suggest any medicine for this pain?

I have little back pain from 5 days. It gets increase whe...
Do massage with warm sesame oil or suitable oil for 15 min., afterwards take hot fomentation for 10 min. Start natural calcium supplement. Do regular stretching exercise In yoga DO BHUJANGASAN, HALASAN & SURYANAMASKAR. This will give you relief in mild to moderate cases. If you’re not satisfied please do consult u need medicines to achieve complete relief.
I suggest you follow the below for your condition: take mag phos 12x - thrice daily for next 2 weeks and update. Also do x-ray of the affected area. Heat and ice packs. Heat and/or cold therapy helps relieve most types of low back pain by reducing inflammation. Often patients use ice, but some prefer heat. Both may be used alternately.
Backacke can be due to numerous reasons like back strain, big tummy, slip disc, lumber spondylosis. For best treatment please send an x ray imagetill then you can do following home remedies: 1) mix camphor in coconut oil and boil it. Massage it followed by hot fomentation. 2) have turmeric & honey milk. 3) put a hot-water bag on back supported by a cushion. 4) add ginger while brewing your tea 5) if you are overweight, go for weight loss program 6) stay away from cold, go for hot water baths.