Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a lot of problem. 1st is menstrual problem. Heavy bleeding. Hair loss. When I brush my teeth, it's bleeding. Low bp too. Can you help me in this?

1 Doctor Answered
For bleeding gums you need to visit a dentist for thorough check up and scaling polishing of your teeth. for other problems you need to consult different doctors like for hair problem consult with dermatologist or trichologist. for menstrual cycle problem consult a gynecologist
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.