Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear Sir, /Madam, I'm suffering from chest burning and pain since long days. I have done GERD and found no prob but when I done sonography doctor said liver size increased due to fat or jaundice I'm non alcoholic but I eat non veg very frequently so please suggest the medicine for LIVER swelling. Thanks.

1 Doctor Answered
1. Reduce weight if you are over weight by regular exercise, 2. Control diet by avoiding oily, fatty, cholesterol rich and high calorie diet, diary food product, fried /processed/junk food, soft drink, sugar, salt, ghee butter meat. 3. Take foods rich in omega3 fatty acid like walnut, fish oil, flax seed oil, high fiber diet, vegetables, beet/carrot and fruits 4. Drink plenty of water 5. Avoid hepato toxic drugs 4. Total abstinence from alcohol, smoking if you are having 5. Monitor your liver function test regularly and consult gastro enterologist/hepatologist for advice and treatment 6. Control diabetes/hypertension if you have 7. Take hepato protective drugs like liv 52 2 tablets twice daily
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.