I have dark circles under my eyes from almost 10years. I have tried many cosmetics for this but does not get any result. Please provide me any useful treatment for this.

Hello, Common reasons for dark circle are aging, genetics, nutritional deficiency (of vitamin A, C, K, E), sleep deprivation, worm-infestation, anemia, smoking & drinking, dehydration, sun exposure, allergies, stress/ tension and hormonal changes. Dark circles are linked to anemia, and liver diseases. So, in case of dark circles which are there due to some underlying cause can be get rid rid of once the causative factor is rectified. But the dark circles which are inherited from our genes can't be removed completely, to some extent can make slightly better. Diet and Management: Always take a balanced diet rich in green leafy vegetable, dairy products and all types of fruits to keep your body healthy. It is advisable to have at least 10-12 glasses of water and include fresh fruit daily. It is also advisable to restrict the intake of caffeinated drinks such as tea, coffee, alcohol and other caffeinated drinks as it aggravates dehydration. Take enough of 6-8hrs. Of sleep. Avoid taking stress/ tension. Do daily exercising regularly as it increases oxygen carrying capacity of the cells and tissues. Medication: Take homoeopathic medicines – Schwabe's Cina 1M/ one dose at night for 10 days; Alfaalfa Tonic and Five Phos. - both twice daily for 20 days. Revert me there after.