I'm getting my last teeth and not able to eat, it has stopped coming out and beside it was swelling when I pressed it lite yellow color saliva ki coming please suggest me something to get cured.

I'm getting my last teeth and not able to eat, it has sto...
Hi lybrate-user, Wisdom teeth can erupt anywhere between the age of 17 years and the mid-20s. It is usually accompanied by pain, sensitivity, and discomfort in chewing food. The pain also may radiate to head, neck and ear, and may be accompanied by pus (pale yellow fluid). For transient relief, you can go for pain killers and any antibacterial mouthwash, to keep the area clean, as it may be difficult to clean otherwise with a toothbrush. Permanent treatment usually involves either removal of the gum tissue covering the wisdom tooth (if it is present in your case), or extraction of the tooth. Extraction will not cause you any problem with eating food, and it doesn’t need to be replaced, unlike other teeth.
If the pericoronitis is limited to the tooth (for example, if the pain and swelling has not spread), treat it by rinsing your mouth with warm salt water. You should also make sure that the gum flap has no food trapped under it. If your tooth, jaw, and cheek are swollen and painful, see your dentist right away.