I have a left knee pain for the past two month It does not pain while I am playing but after playing it pains a lot.

I have a left knee pain for the past two month
It does no...
Hello, Take Rhus tox. 200, 5 drops in the morning and bryonia 200, 5 drops daily evening. Five phos , 4 tabs twice daily. Revert me after 10 days.
It does no...
Hello. We can't reverse the established pathology back, but we can control the process in the stage it is so that it wouldn't grow further. Apply Bakson’s Rheum Aid oil gently (2-3 times a day) and take orally Bakson’s Rheum-Aid syrup/ 1 tablespoon thrice daily. Also, increase your dietary intake of calcium which is present in green leafy vegetables, milk, milk products, sea food, white legumes, dried fig, black-eyed peas, almonds, oranges, seasame seeds. And vitamin D which is essential for absorption of calcium in our body and is synthesized naturally after getting exposed to sunlight, so early morning sunlight for 10-15min. 2-3 times a day is mandatory. Apart from this, do walk daily along with physiotherapy will also help you.