I have too many pimple on my face and now a day it was spreading to my hands and back side please help me plzzz.

I have too many pimple on my face and now a day it was sp...
These are the methods to treat pimples fastly - • Do not take stress and do exercise daily such as running, jogging and long breathing exercises. • Do YOGASANA daily. Especially do SINHASANA & SARVANGASANA daily. • Use oil free face wash and drink 7 -8 glass of water daily. • Do not touch your pimple because your finger transfer bacteria to it and make it worse. If you touch it then clean your face with water. • Mix black pepper powder in some water to make paste & apply on the pimples three times a week. • Take cucumber and papaya pulp. Mix it well and add 1 tablespoon Turmeric. Make a paste and apply it on face and leave it for 15 minutes. • Steam your face to open the pores, which in turn clear the skin. Steam your face for a couple of minutes. • Take 2 teaspoon of RAKTASHODAK SYRUP of BAIDYANATH company once a day. Be healthy.