From d last 3 years specially after delivery I have noticed I'm having bad breadth. What could be d reason? Is it becoz of dry mouth cause I take less water in a day or could it be because of some tooth decay. I usually have bleeding gums when I use toothbrush or if I eat an apple since a child. Please advice.

From d last 3 years specially after delivery I have notic...
Most of the time bleeding gums and bad breadh is due to gum problems. You need to be clean your teeth proffesionally (scaling). During pregnecny this is increased due to hormonal changes and also we can not give proper time to maintain oral health. Thank you
Lybrate-user, bleeding of guns is the first sign of gum disease known as gingivitis. Usually very common during pregnancy. You should visit a dentist n get your scaling done as soon as possible to find relief.
Hello, the bad breath could be due to dry mouth, decay as well as deposits present on your teeth. It would be good if you can stay hydrated throughout the day. Visit a dentist to get your teeth and gums examined. I would advice you to get a cleaning done which will help reduce the bleeding from your gums.
Hi lybrate-user reasons can b varied, it can be individual or all cumulative things, you might need to get your teeth cleaned by a dentist and then on go as per his recommendations as he or she would ascertain exact cause of foul smell all the best.