I had my braces takes off 1 year ago and now I feels that my teeth are shifting back to its old position so anything needful to be done in regards of this. Thanks.

I had my braces takes off 1 year ago and now I feels that...
Yes. Please get fixed retainers done. Thank you.
You need to visit the dentist how treated you. Also hope that you have worn your retainers/plates as advised by your doctor.
Whenever anyone undergoes orthodontic treatment (braces), the teeth are shifted from their position to a new position. In doing so, the teeth undergoes remodelling in the bone. It takes a lot of time to complete. Till the remodeling process is over, your teeth will still be loose in their socket and will have a tendency to move. After your braces treatment, the orthodontist gives you a retainer which keeps your teeth in the corrected position. You should be having a fixed retainer behind your teeth which is supposed to be permanently there. Also, removable retainers for night time wear. If you are not using those or you don't have them, ask your orthodontist for it. Otherwise, your treatment will relapse and your teeth will shift back to its old position or may be worse.