Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 61 years old and I am suffering from knee pains since 8 monthsplease suggest me a medicine. I am 79 kgs weight and my height is 5'6"

1 Doctor Answered
I am 61 years old and I am suffering from knee pains sinc...
Hello, * you r over weight by 15 kg, causing pain in knee-joint, it may travel down to ankle- joint, too. * you need to work on your obesity, first to get rid of knee- joint, pain. * go for meditation, sitting on a chair, too. * get examined for uric acid level. * take, easily digestible diet in time. **home-care** @ colchicum 1000-6 pills, once a wk. @ ruta 30-6 pills, thrice a day. Take, all d measure for anti -obesity. Report wkly. All d best.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.