Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
8 years experience
Ask Free Question
Hello Adithya I need your detail history but start following:
* take ajvayan & jeera 1 tsp each after each meal
* take ginger & turmeric before food
* take hot water
* quantity is much important, assume 4 part of your appetite & take food only 3 part of it
* avoid day sleep, stress, night awaking
* start excersice. I need detailed history for better solution & medicine, you can cunsult me later on.
Ayurveda believes in digestion not into giving heavy food for weight gain.
According to ayurveda, food which are easy to digest but nutrient can gain weight.
But I need detait history for perfact solution. Like
kind of your work or job life style
But till you can do following:
take daal rice more. Use cow ghee n milk. Avoid over eating
start massage with til oil in morning, after that, do exercise whatever you want then bath
focus in yourself
avoid stress anger fear
take ajvayan 1 tsp after meal.
Start chyavanprash in morning
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Body Weakness treatment