I have dental problems and cavity problems can I use normal toothpaste and brush for my tooth?

I have dental problems and cavity problems can I use norm...
You should use sensitivity toothpaste.
First get filling done than go ahead
Yes no problem in using normal tooth brush and paste but make sure the technique of brushing should be correct.
Yes. You can use any brush and paste. Main thing is how to brush years teeth. There r many videos available on youtube. Follow that method.
take kreosote Q/2drops+5drops water. soak small ball of cotton &apply over affected tooth. put 2 drops of kreosote on ur toothbrush + any toothpaste over it.brush ur teeth 2 times in a day. it will really help.
yes. but if u hv cavity have u done filling? if not done , do it.