I sometimes feel pain in the right shoulder specially when I go to gym and workout. Not always but occasionally. Please help.

I sometimes feel pain in the right shoulder specially whe...
If its occasional can do some ice -application.
Rhustox cm one drop once in a week.
Avoid overhead activity till your shoulder is pain free. Start physiotherapy including theraband exercises. Consult orthopaedic surgeon if symptoms persist.
It might hav been a chronic case of rotator cuff injury. Try to give your shoulder rest for next few days so dt it can heal and next go for some rom and strengthening exercises as well only under supervision of an expert. For any further query feel free to write for consultation.
Due to gym.