I had three front teeth implanted three months back. I do not have any pain or discomfort but the impanted set shakes when I touch. Does this mean implant has failed?

This could possibly mean that the implant is actually failing. But sometimes, the top attachment or the crown is not fixed properly on the implant and it is just that shaking rather than the whole implant itself. If you can share the xray (radiograph), then we can make a better comment on the current status of your implants.
Hi, the implant might have failed, it is also possible that the artificial teeth (prosthesis) attached to implants might have got loosened
Might not be sir because at times the shake what your feeling might be in the crowns which r placed on the implant, so I suggest once visit your dentist who has done this treatment for clarification, if the crowns r shaking than they can be fixed again no need to worry.
U have to visit the dentist immediately to avoid further issues. A thorough check up will give the answer.
Hi, you need to get a check up clinically to figure out if only the crowns are moving or crowns along with implants are moving in the jaw. If the implants are moving they need to be replaced but if only the crowns are moving they can be tighten. You can go back to your dentist who did your treatment and get the solution for the same.