Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I got red pimples on my penis head. Some times itching is there. Kindly advice on which specialist shall I consult.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello you can consult skin specialist for diagnosis. And homoeopathic treatment is best in such cases it cures completely.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.