Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 38 years old female from past 3 months I am undergoing a condition where my heart palpitates too much at a couple of times my heart beat went up to the rate of 170-180 /min and I was hospitalized, addition to this I have some sort of internal pain in my right arm which is not constant at a single place rather keeps changing position and I do feel numbness and pain in my smallest finger. Addition to this I am having gastric condition too, I have consulted and underwent medication referred by various specialist doctors and undergone number of clinical tests (all reports have been normal) but all efforts in vain. Doctors have not been able to diagnose the cause for all this and have been saying that all this is because of stress conditions and psychological. I request you to please help me and guide me as to what should I do to improve my condition as I am living my life under tremendous fear that due to these palpitation / high increase of heart beat might lead to a heart failure condition.

2 Doctors Answered
Nothing to worry. Keep calm. Do meditation. You may consult.
1 person found this helpful
Who said your report is normal. U r hypertensive. U need to take treatment. Your stress may be the cause for bp. Do meditation.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.