Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have an eye site of 1.75 can I correct my site by medicine or should I go for laser treatment? Which one will be good for me.

1 Doctor Answered
I have an eye site of 1.75 can I correct my site by medic...
Hello. There is no medication or food for improving eye sight or to get rid of glasses. Get your vision tested and wear glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik as your age is now 24 years so your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.