I have the problem of my teeth. But when I brush I got pain in my teeth and come blood also.

I have the problem of my teeth. But when I brush I got pa...
You may have gum inflammation and deposits known as gingivitis. You need good scaling i. E cleaning and after that application of astrigum gum paint n ornigreat gel for gum massage and gargle with warm salt water 4times a day. Use clorhex plus mouthwash it will surely help you.
Get scaling polishing done
If there is calculus (tartar) and plaque go for professional scaling and polishing. Along with it do warn saline rinse. Take a glass of warm water put half table spoon of salt in it and rinse 7-8 times daily for 15-20 days. It will definitely solve your problem.
Scaling with medication.