Hello doctor my self Tina Malhotra I am 25 year old unmarried girl I have hair fall and white hair last two months what should I do please tell me doctor.

Hello doctor my self Tina Malhotra I am 25 year old unmar...
For prevention from hair fall and whitening of hairs follow these instructions: • Take proper sleep of 6 - 7 hours. * Do Sarvangasan daily for 5 minutes under the supervision of yoga expert. * Do long breathing pranayams for 10 minutes daily to destress yourself. * Apply the Mahabhringraj hair oil of Baidyanath company 3 times in a week and massage your hair regularly for 10 minutes daily. It increase blood flow towards scalp and enhance hair growth. • You can apply amla powder, Make the paste of amla powder with water and apply it for 15 minutes once in week in afternoon and rinse it. •In a bowl, mix two eggs, honey and some coconut oil. Apply it on your scalp and leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse with a mild shampoo. Avoid use of excess hair products such as hair colours and try to use mild shampoo. • Add protein containing items in your foods such as take a bowl of cereal daily, and a glass of milk also.