My face is oily and in my face there are many dark spots please say any suggestion to remove my dark spots.

My face is oily and in my face there are many dark spots ...
Hi, Wash your face with Bakson's Facewash (wash your face with warm water only) and followed by CTMP, i. E. Cleansing, toning, moisturising and protection (apply liberally Sunscreen Gel with SPF-30) after washing your face daily. Prevention: -Take healthy food only and avoid unhealthy ones (although sebaceous glands are not excretory glands then as well!) as what you eat is reflected on your face! -Avoid taking unnecessary stress/ tension as it encourages secretion of stress hormone in the body as thus affects skin or any other tissue of the body. -Drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water in a day. -Take 6-8hrs. Of sound sleep everyday. -Don't use others towels, handkerchief on your face as well as never share yours. -Never ever rub your face as it damages the skin (even towel should be dab on skin softly) and break outs of acne get worsened! -Maintain hygiene, wash your face 2-3times in a day, changes the pillow covers, bed sheet daily, use cotton bed sheet only (try to sleep on your back). Home-made remedies: - Take 1 tbsp of fuller's earth (multani mitti) + a dash of lime + bit of rosewater – apply this on your face till it gets dried up, then rinse it off. - Take 1 tsp of Alum (or fitkari), make it slightly wet with water and apply this on your wet face, spread it well; let it dry and rinse it off. Alum remove your excessive moisture or oil and it also tightens the skin's tonicity. Medication: You can take homoeopathic medicines – Berberis Aquefolium Q/ 10 drops in 1/2 cup of water/ thrice a day (and for local application as well) and Kali Brom. 200/ thrice a day – for 30 days.
Hello, take natrum mur 200,3 drops morning empty stomach, single dose. Use this home remedy:- Tomatoes are great for oily skin due to their cooling, clarifying and astringent properties. The high vitamin C content in tomatoes is very helpful for acne prone skin Plus, the natural oil-absorbing acids in tomatoes help get rid of excess oil. *Cut a tomato in half and rub it on your skin.Allow the juice to soak into your skin for at least 15 minutes.Rinse your skin with cold water, pat it dry and apply a light oil-free moisturizer. You can also make a face mask by combining three tablespoons of tomato juice with one tablespoon of honey.