I just wanted to know the best way to clean my teeth so that it looks Shinier. Please advice.

I just wanted to know the best way to clean my teeth so t...
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.
Get scaling polishing done brush twice daily
you need to brush with circular motion of brush using a soft bristle brush. for easy learning about brushing technique, you visiy youtube video
Scaling and polishing and if not satisfied then bleaching can be done.
Brush twice daily with a medium/soft toothbrush.