I have a greenish or blackish type layer on my teeth on upper root side only in front teeth plzz suggest me a medicine for that.

I have a greenish or blackish type layer on my teeth on u...
- Use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! Brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. - Floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque. - You may need deep cleaning along with surgical curettage or gum strengthening procedure. Use pepsodent tooth paste & gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person.
No med get scaling polishing done
First of if it is a stain then I suggest removal by tooth cleaning by dentist if not stain and part of tooth then cement or cap might have to be placed.