I have grew a new teeth at the last end on my mouth so please suggest me what can I do to release the pain.

I have grew a new teeth at the last end on my mouth so pl...
it is tooth coming pain. u can take paracetamole.
Hello, you must be having your 3rd molars erupting. For temporary relief you can use an aesthetic gel and do warm saline rinses. The permanent solution is to get the tooth extracted. Please visit a dentist. Hope this has been helpful.
" wisdom teeth" usually erupts between 18-25years of age. Pain during the process is normal. Keep your mouth clean, gargle with salt water. Consult a dentist and check if the tooth is blocked. If it is blocked then removal of the tooth will suffice.
Go to a dentist in ulhasnagar and get a x-ray done. You can also take some pain killers.