I travel 4 hrs a day and because of that my back started paining and I do not get sleep at night and there is black spot under my eyes. Whats should I do?

I travel 4 hrs a day and because  of that  my back starte...
Good morning. Pain in the back post travel is usually postural or mechanical backache. The pressure through the spine is greater while sitting and bad posture can increase the effects. Strengthening the back by doing core strengthening exercises will really help. A short course of painkillers will also help with antacids +/_ physio. Regards
Your pain is probably due to some injury during travel. You will need rest and if possible change in travel duration. If you get tingling or numbness you should get immediate medical help.
Hello, u, might suffer from lumber spondylosis due to continuous movement under inadequate posture. Go for a physiotheraphy. * of course black circle under supra orbital fossa is due to inadequate sleep, which has to b rectified, you can do it, only. ** homoeo - medicine** @ arnica mont 200-6 pills, thrice a day @ macrotinum 30-6 pills, thrice a day. Report, weekly.