Sir, I taken tobacco mix pan masala since last 18 years. App last 8 year my mouth open only one finger. At presently last 6 month I withdrawn all drug's. Any suggest pl reply.

Sir, I taken tobacco mix pan masala since last 18 years. ...
Hi lybrate-user, it is good that you have quit tobacco pan masala. It is likely that you have a condition called as osmf (oral submucous fibrosis), wherein, there are reddish lesions on the inside the cheeks, and mouth-opening becomes extremely limited due to decreased elasticity of tissues in the mouth. Although you have quit tobacco, it will take some time for your mouth opening to get normal; and you will be required to do some mouth exercises. In many cases, medicines need to be injected directly into the lesions (intra-lesional injections), which brings about quick improvement. I suggest that you consult me privately on lybrate. In private consultation, you will be able to show the pictures of your lesions to me, and I will be in a better position to solve your query. I will also be able to guide you on how to perform mouth exercises on video consultation. Take care.
Consult an ent surgeon.