Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 24 years old female Having itching and infusion in my vagina. Which type of anti infection cream and medicine I can take.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, You need to confirm the infection first if its fungal infection or a bacterial infection. SO visit your gynecologist for a high vaginal swab culture and per speculum examination.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.