I have pain in back bone and neck and my teeths are suddenly broken please help me sir thanks.

I have pain in back bone and neck and my  teeths are sudd...
CAUSES: People who grind or clench their teeth, The way a person's teeth come together it can put too much pressure on one tooth, causing the tooth to crack, Teeth with large fillings, Teeth that have undergone root canal treatment. TREATMENT: • Composite bonding is a way to repair chipped, cracked, decayed, discolored, misshapen, and gapped teeth. Composite bonding can last up to 10 years. • Veneers are covers for a tooth. The veneer is bonded to the front of the tooth, transforming the tooth’s appearance. With good care, veneers can last up to 30 years, so you won’t have to worry about getting it replaced regularly. You can have veneers placed on one tooth or a few. • If your tooth is chipped badly or you have pain when chewing or drinking, you may need a crown. Crowns are one of the most common restorative treatments.A crown is a cap that covers the tooth and protects in and approves the appearance. It acts as a strong covering for your tooth. When you get a crown, this prevents you from losing your tooth. Without a crown, a damaged tooth won’t be able to withstand the pressure of chewing. • If you have a crack in your tooth that has extended into the pulp,(i.e) if you experience any toothache, sensitivity, or swelling, the tooth requires root canal treatment. Some time after the root canal, a crown can be placed to protect the crack from spreading. Until then, you will be given a temporary crown to wear. Left untreated, infection can spread, causing abscess, bone loss, and other serious problems. • If you have a crack in your tooth that extends below the gum line, your tooth is no longer treatable, and the tooth won’t be able to be saved. You will need a tooth extraction, which means your tooth will need to be pulled. And then, you can get a artificial tooth like dental implant/FPD/RPD to replace your natural tooth.