Due to certain incident in may 2015 though it was protected sex, I had done my hiv test on 7th day, 135th day and 174th day from that incident. All report was negative. Do I need further test as I am scared and for last 6 month I am facing many health issues like hip pain, fissure, mouth sores, itching in lower part of legs or below knee.

Due to certain incident in may 2015 though it was protect...
Your symptoms probably have nothing to do with hiv. It doesn't develop so quickly. Also since your tests have been negative I think there is nothing much to worry about. But it would be better to know the hiv status of your partner.