Pimples are due to hormonal changes, pollution,
excess sweating on face, application of cosmetics, wash your face 4 times daily with
face washes meant for acne
stop applying any creams on face
except pimples ointment take Dr. Prescribed tablets depending on severity
avoid junk foods
avoid milk foods
getting pimples in teenage is normal for any person
but not taking treatment modifies your face with lot of problems like marks and scars
to correct these problems it needs peels, dermaroller and lasers.
- do not scratch or squeeze the lesions
- do not apply creams or oils on face
- do not apply hair oils or wash oil within 1 hour of application
- take plenty of fluids
- wash your face 2-3 times daily especially when it's oily - certain foods can increase acne such as chocolates, oily food etc, avoid these if they increase acne
- take plenty of fluids and fruits
- dandruff can also increase acne, so use anti-dandruff shampoo if you have acne.
- also, for the marks, try to avoid sunexposure as far as possible (use broadspectrum gel based sunscreen, cover the face while outside during sunlight hours)
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Acne/Pimples treatment