I am 21years old and I m having dark circles under my both eyes so kindly suggest me some solution or tips regarding of my this problem.

I am 21years old and I m having dark circles under my bot...
take following remedies 1.alovera juice 4tsp+ 1 tsp honey after dinner 2.amal juice 4tsp +2 tsp sugar + 2tsp honey empty stomch in the morning
Follow these methods to clear dark circles fastly : • Take 6 to 8 hrs sleep regularly . • Do yogasana specially SINHASANA & Bhramari Pranayam . • Apply piece of cucumber on your both eyes . • Apply almond oil or you can apply capsule of vitamin E mix it in mosturiser or cream you have daily around the eye in night and massage it lightly daily . • Take a piece of potato and make it's juice by crush it apply its juice for 15 min daily . • • Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric ( haldi ) with one teaspoon of besan mix it with water and make paste apply it around eyes for 10 minutes and make it dry remove it . • Eat green leafy vegetables daily and fruits daily . Drink a glass of milk daily . You can consult me privately for your doubts & detailed treatment.