Why premature withing of hair is happen in me. So early I feel weird please give me some treatment suggestions.

Why premature withing of hair is happen in me. So early I...
Hello, there can be many reasons behind it like physical or emotional stress, inadequate protein intake, genetics, anemia, aging, hormonal changes, prolonged illness, deficiency of vitamin b6 and folic acid, over-styling, thyroid diseases take homoeopathic medicine lycopodium 30 (4 drops in little water) twice a day for 15 days and update. Apply jobarandi hair oil. *make a habit of 8-10 glasses of water daily. *eat healthy and balanced food like pulses, green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits and nuts etc. *eggs as it is loaded with essential nutrients such as proteins, vitamin b12, iron, zinc and omega 6 fatty acids in large amount. *add more vitamin rich food to your diet. *avoid stress and anger. *cut down the use of hair spray, hair gel. *take a sound sleep. *avoid too much exposure of your hair to sunlight. *avoid hot hair styling tools, as they damage hair and cause split ends.