I have sleeping issues as well anxiety due to this I am suffering from premature ejaculation, coming within minutes while doing sex my wife is very irritative about my sex problem, please suggest proper medication for the same.

I have sleeping issues as well anxiety due to this I am s...
you should try to reduce anxiety. you can do meditation yoga or you can consult a psychologist.
Hello. Sometimes these medications have side effects causing sexual dysfunction. Please talk to your doctor about this. Besides, you can undergo counselling to learn to manage anxiety because you will understand why you feel anxious and how you can train your mind to react with confidence and poise in stressful situations without becoming overwhelmed with anxiety. Your anxiety and sleep disturbance could be related, thus it is important to learn how to reduce anxiety thoughts before sleeping and instead replacing them with calming thoughts which will aid you to sleep. Your anxiety seems to get the better of you in bed as well. Again, a counsellor can teach you ways and techniques to feel confident and calm while having sex with your wife. If penetrative causes anxiety, then both of you can restart your sexual relationship with just non penetrative sex where you learn to pleasure each other through touching, caressing, kissing, hugging, love talk etc. Learning what pleasures your partner in bed and what are your pleasure points in your body is very important as it helps gain mastery on the next step of penetrative sex. Thus act also brings the couple emotionally close and is vry relaxing for both if there are few expectations and performance pressure is minimised. Your counsellor could also help you bust some myths and outdated beliefs about sex which might be making you feel anxious. Exercising regularly helps keep anxiety away and gain confidence overy ones body and mind. Junk food is known to cause sleeplessness and anxiety. So I recommend you to cut out junk and replace with healthy and we'll balanced meals.