I am loosing my hair since am 19 my hair became thin as a circle on front and it's fine with side and back. Hope a reply from you.

I am loosing my hair since am 19 my hair became thin as a...
Beetroot juice to stop hair fall This is the finest kitchen remedy to stop hair loss and promotes hair regrowth. Beetroot is rich in phosphorous, calcium, protein, potassium, carbohydrates, vitamin B and C. These are very essential nutrients for hair growth. Drink beetroot juice daily or include it in your regular diet for fast and healthy hair growth. Alternatively you can also use beetroot leaves to your scalp and hairs. Boil the beetroot leaves in water and make a paste. Apply this thick paste to scalp and leave it on for 30 minutes. Rinse off with water. Follow this procedure at least twice in a week for better hair growth and quick results. Coconut milk for hair regrowth Coconut milk consists of fats and proteins. It promotes hair regrowth and controls hair loss. For quick results apply the coconut milk to the scalp and hairs. Grate the coconut and grind it in a mixer. You can extract the milk from this paste and apply the milk directly to the scalp and hair ends. Leave it on for 30 minutes to 1 hour and shampoo the hair afterwards. It will stops hair thinning and promotes hair regrowth.