How to remove yellow stain and bad breath on teeth? When I talk with someone in my mouth there have lots of bad smell comes, sow how to reduce pls advise me?

How to remove yellow stain and bad breath on teeth?
When ...
FOR BAD BREATH: Infections in the mouth, such as dental caries (tooth decay), periodontal (gum) disease or mouth sores related to other conditions may contribute to bad breath. Persistent bad breath or a bad taste in the mouth may be a warning sign of gum (periodontal) disease. Gum disease is caused by the buildup of plaque on teeth. Dry mouth also can cause bad breath. Smoking or chewing tobacco-based products also can cause bad breath, You may need deep cleaning & fill tooth cavities with artificial enamel filling. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash until then. FOR YELLOW STAIN: Advise deep cleaning, polishing, whitening (bleaching) procedures, artificial enamel filling or capping. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results. Cause of discoloration – Smoking, coffee, tea, drugs, aging, staining food (wine, blueberry, etc) genetics.
When ...
Dear lybrate-user you have to go for complete oral prophylaxis ie scaling of all teeth.
When ...
Hi lybrate-user, the yellow deposits in your mouth are called as calculus, which accumulate over a period of time due to improper or irregular cleaning of teeth. Calculus is also the cause of bad breath and bleeding gums. You need to visit a dentist ar the earliest and get your teeth cleaned. Your problem will be solved.
When ...
Hello, you require teeth cleaning (scaling and polishing) and regular hygiene maintainence. A mouthwash will help after scaling to control the odour.
When ...
Drink water frequently, brush and floss your teeth twice daily, professional teeth cleaning and polishing by dentist.